The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov) has been published.
Included in this data update were:
- Updated “Quality Measures” data to report CMS Hospital Compare performance measure data from January through December 2011.
- Updated adult heart surgery and angioplasty mortality data through 2010.
- Updated maternity data to 2011.
- Updated hospital surveillance and complaints data to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through December 31, 2011.
- Updated hospital and extension clinic data on names, addresses, available services, and certified beds.
- Updated state designations, including AIDS, Perinatal, Stroke, SAFE, and Trauma centers.
- Updated enforcement actions data.