The Leapfrog Group released the latest update to the Hospital Safety ScoreSM, the A, B, C, D or F scores assigned to U.S. hospitals based on preventable medical errors, injuries, accidents, and infections. For the first time, the Hospital Safety Score now identifies “D” and “F” hospitals that represent the most hazardous environments for patients in need of care. This latest Hospital Safety Score update accounts for the data updated over the last six months, most covering hospital performance in 2011, and uses a modified methodology based on research and public comments.
Leapfrog Group releases update to Hospital Safety Score
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Over 1 in 7 Cases of Severe Maternal Morbidity Not Identified Until Post Hospital Discharge Following Delivery
- Newsweek releases 3rd Annual World’s Best Hospitals 2021 List
- Study Finds Wide Variation in Prices Consumers Pay For Hospital Services in North Dakota
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer