Interesting article in Clinical Quality & Infection Control on the four steps to leveraging a hospital’s “big data” resource to improve readmissions: http://www.beckersasc.com/asc-quality-infection-control/4-steps-to-leveraging-qbig-dataq-to-reduce-hospital-readmissions.html
4 Steps to Leveraging "Big Data" to Reduce Hospital Readmissions
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List