UHC, an alliance of 116 academic medical centers and 276 of their affiliated hospitals representing approximately 90% of the nation’s non-profit academic medical centers, unveiled a fiscal year 2014 version of its online Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Calculator that incorporates two advanced functional enhancements as well as four measures recently added to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Value-Based Purchasing Program. UHC’s VBP Calculator helps member hospitals assess their current performance, model future performance, forecast the impact on their future reimbursements, and identify areas that need improvement.
Updated UHC Calculator Adds New Functionality and Latest CMS Value-Based Purchasing Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Data to Drive Decisions: Efforts to Transform the Way Care Is Delivered and Paid for in Colorado: Medicare Reference Based Pricing and Data to Support Employer Alliances
- CMS-1752-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Long Term Care Hospital Quality Reporting Program
- WalletHub Study: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Health Care