UHC, an alliance of 116 academic medical centers and 276 of their affiliated hospitals representing approximately 90% of the nation’s non-profit academic medical centers, unveiled a fiscal year 2014 version of its online Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Calculator that incorporates two advanced functional enhancements as well as four measures recently added to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Value-Based Purchasing Program. UHC’s VBP Calculator helps member hospitals assess their current performance, model future performance, forecast the impact on their future reimbursements, and identify areas that need improvement.
Updated UHC Calculator Adds New Functionality and Latest CMS Value-Based Purchasing Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- U.S News Announces Changes to their Physician Survey
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities in Pediatric Mental Health Rehospitalizations
- Yelp Star Ratings on Health Care Facilities May Reveal County-Level Death Rate Disparities
- Healthgrades Releases 2022 Analysis of Top Hospitals for Specialty Care and Specialty Excellence Report
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Maps Showing State-by-State COVID-19 Hospitalization and Treatment Costs