UHC, an alliance of 116 academic medical centers and 276 of their affiliated hospitals representing approximately 90% of the nation’s non-profit academic medical centers, unveiled a fiscal year 2014 version of its online Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Calculator that incorporates two advanced functional enhancements as well as four measures recently added to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Value-Based Purchasing Program. UHC’s VBP Calculator helps member hospitals assess their current performance, model future performance, forecast the impact on their future reimbursements, and identify areas that need improvement.
Updated UHC Calculator Adds New Functionality and Latest CMS Value-Based Purchasing Measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.