HealthGrades has release its latest report American Hospital Quality Outcomes 2013: Healthgrades Report to the Nation, focusing on hospital performance for nearly 5,000 hospitals nationwide for 28 common procedures and conditions. This year, for the first time, they report findings from a trending analysis of results over five study periods spanning 2005 through 2011, in addition to findings from their most recent study period (2009-2011). This year’s report includes supplemental reports for 50 states and the District of Columbia that indicates how quality varies among hospitals from state to state.
HealthGrades releases report on hospital quality outcomes
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- AHRQ Release new HCUP Fast Stats
- Latest Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- Parents of Hospitalized Children May Not Feel Equipped to Report Mistakes, According To Latest Leapfrog Group Patient Experience Report