HealthGrades has release its latest report American Hospital Quality Outcomes 2013: Healthgrades Report to the Nation, focusing on hospital performance for nearly 5,000 hospitals nationwide for 28 common procedures and conditions. This year, for the first time, they report findings from a trending analysis of results over five study periods spanning 2005 through 2011, in addition to findings from their most recent study period (2009-2011). This year’s report includes supplemental reports for 50 states and the District of Columbia that indicates how quality varies among hospitals from state to state.
HealthGrades releases report on hospital quality outcomes
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)