The Oregon Patient Safety Commission has released the 2011 Hospital Annual Summary report. Oregon hospitals have been submitting adverse event reports to the Oregon Patient Safety Commission since 2006. Each year, the Commission provides an aggregate summary of the reports submitted, which includes information on the volume and type of adverse events reported. Hospitals can use the report as a tool to inform and prioritize their organization’s patient safety initiatives.
Oregon Patient Safety Commission release 2011 Hospital Annual Summary
More from OregonMore posts in Oregon »
- OHA Report Finds Oregon Health Care Costs Rose 49% between 2013-2019
- Report Finds Oregon Health Care Costs Rose 49% Between 2013 and 2019
- Report on Impact of Health Care Costs on People in Oregon
- New OHA Data Show Commercial Hospital Prices Compared to Medicare Prices for Same Procedures
- Oregon Moves Towards Curbing Health Care Costs Via Legislature