The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov) has been published.
Included in this data update were:
- Updated Quality Measures data to report CMS Hospital Compare performance measure data from October 2010 through September 2011.
- Updated hospital surveillance and complaints data to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through September 30, 2011.
- No new enforcement actions data added.
- Updated hospital and extension clinic data on names, addresses, available services, and certified beds.
- Updated the lists of state designations, including AIDS, Perinatal, Stroke, SAFE, and Trauma centers.