The National Quality Forum have endorsed two additional patient safety measures with a focus on complications. The measures address venous thromboembolism prophylaxis and current medication documentation in Medical records.
NQF endorses additional Complication-Related Patient Safety measures
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- California Health Care Foundation Study — Health Care Markets in California Approaching Monopoly Levels
- NCQA Launches Pilot Program for Health Equity Accreditation Plus
- Lack of Price Transparency for Radiology Services
- AHRQ HCUP Fast Stats Data Update
- CO APCD Claims Volume Data Show Continued Increase in Behavioral Health Services