Data has been updated on WhyNotTheBest.org as follows:
- process-of-care measures;
- Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) measures of patients’ experiences;
- readmission rates for heart failure, heart attack, and pneumonia;
- mortality rates for heart failure, heart attack, and pneumonia; and
- average reimbursement for treatment of various conditions.
Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can conduct side-by-side comparisons of nearly 6,500 hospitals nationwide, track performance over time against numerous benchmarks, compare hospital groups and regions, and learn from case studies of top performers.