As reported by the BBC News: Scores indicating how happy patients are with their GP surgeries are being published online for more than 8,000 practices in England. The marks – out of 10 – reflect measures such as how easy it is to get an appointment and how well doctors and nurses explain conditions. The results, based on a nationwide survey, are on the NHS Choices website. People will be able to compare the performance of their own GPs with others in their local area and aid in the decision of which practice is best for them.
General Practitioner surgeries scored out of 10 on NHS Choices website
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Report on Quality of Care Provided to Patients Admitted to Hospital Following Out-of-Hospital Cardiac Arrest in UK
- New National Surveys of Care Experience Being Developed in Ireland
- NHS to Test Routine Collection of Private Hospital Data
- Hospital Healthcare Europe 2020
- Sixth Report of the National Healthcare Quality Reporting System in Ireland Released