As reported by the BBC News: Scores indicating how happy patients are with their GP surgeries are being published online for more than 8,000 practices in England. The marks – out of 10 – reflect measures such as how easy it is to get an appointment and how well doctors and nurses explain conditions. The results, based on a nationwide survey, are on the NHS Choices website. People will be able to compare the performance of their own GPs with others in their local area and aid in the decision of which practice is best for them.
General Practitioner surgeries scored out of 10 on NHS Choices website
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- Health Foundation Research Shows Slowdown in Number of Patients Discharged from Hospital
- Maternity Survey Results Finds Experiences of Care in England Deteriorated in Last 5 Years
- New PHIN Data Release for UK Private Elective Care
- Private Healthcare Information Network Release Annual Report 21-22
- 2022 Edition of Health in Ireland Key Trends Report Released by Department of Health