As reported by the BBC News: Scores indicating how happy patients are with their GP surgeries are being published online for more than 8,000 practices in England. The marks – out of 10 – reflect measures such as how easy it is to get an appointment and how well doctors and nurses explain conditions. The results, based on a nationwide survey, are on the NHS Choices website. People will be able to compare the performance of their own GPs with others in their local area and aid in the decision of which practice is best for them.
General Practitioner surgeries scored out of 10 on NHS Choices website
More from EuropeMore posts in Europe »
- UK: Hospitals Announced for National ‘Whole-Practice’ Data Pilots
- Hospital Quality and Infection Data Updated on PHIN Website
- Latest PHIN Data on Private Healthcare Activity in UK
- Significant Reduction in Hospital Discharges and Surgical Care in Ireland Over Past Year
- National Survey Finds Geographical Disparity in Access to Postnatal GP Care for Women in Ireland