Interesting article in iHealthBeat on the electronic quality reporting. The article cites one of the biggest barriers to meeting the Stage 1 meaningful use criteria for government electronic health record incentives has been the collection of data for clinical quality measures (CQMs). And electronic quality reporting and the software rewriting it requires may be even more difficult in Stage 2.
Collection of quality data posing major challenge to meeting Stage 1 Meaningful Use criteria
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State