The 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Incentive Program Experience Report provides a summary of the reporting experience of eligible professionals who participated in one or both of the programs in 2010, historical trends and preliminary results from the 2011 program year.
Report by CMS on 2010 physician quality reporting experience including trends (2007-2011)
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Quarterly Home Health Data Refresh on Care Compare
- Hospital Quality Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare Website
- AHRQ Stats: Costliest Hospital Stays
- Report: Only 5% of Hospitals Fully Compliant With Price Transparency Rule
- Report Finds Black Patients Experience Higher Rates of Adverse Safety Events Than White Patients at Same Hospital