The 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Incentive Program Experience Report provides a summary of the reporting experience of eligible professionals who participated in one or both of the programs in 2010, historical trends and preliminary results from the 2011 program year.
Report by CMS on 2010 physician quality reporting experience including trends (2007-2011)
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Planned Updates to the Leapfrog Hospital Safety Grade Methodology
- Study Examines Outcomes After Initial Hospitalization for Severe COVID-19 in VA Hospitals
- Study Finds CMS Colonoscopy Quality Measure May Not Be Accurate Determinant of Quality
- No Refresh of Quality Data for Hospitals, Nursing Homes on Medicare Care Compare Until July 2021, January 2022
- Study Links Hospital ICU Capacity to COVID-19 Mortality Rates