The 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Incentive Program Experience Report provides a summary of the reporting experience of eligible professionals who participated in one or both of the programs in 2010, historical trends and preliminary results from the 2011 program year.
Report by CMS on 2010 physician quality reporting experience including trends (2007-2011)
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Found Pregnancy-Related Deaths Spiked for Second Consecutive Year During COVID-19
- Rand/MedStar Health Research Highlights Ongoing Challenges Black People Face in Receiving Quality Health Care
- Study Finds Adverse Events in Nearly 1 in 4 Hospital Admissions
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker: Preventive services use among people with private insurance coverage
- WalletHub 2023 Best & Worst States for Doctors