The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) results for the 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and the 2010 Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program show significant gains in participation and incentives paid to eligible health care professionals. The report, 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Experience Report, identifies key areas in which physician-level quality measures point toward future measurable results in improved quality of care delivered to Medicare beneficiaries. The full report can be found at http://www.cms.gov/PQRS.
CMS reports results of 2010 Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (ERX) incentive program
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington