The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) results for the 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and the 2010 Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program show significant gains in participation and incentives paid to eligible health care professionals. The report, 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Experience Report, identifies key areas in which physician-level quality measures point toward future measurable results in improved quality of care delivered to Medicare beneficiaries. The full report can be found at http://www.cms.gov/PQRS.
CMS reports results of 2010 Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (ERX) incentive program
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns