The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) results for the 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and the 2010 Electronic Prescribing (eRx) Incentive Program show significant gains in participation and incentives paid to eligible health care professionals. The report, 2010 Physician Quality Reporting System and eRx Experience Report, identifies key areas in which physician-level quality measures point toward future measurable results in improved quality of care delivered to Medicare beneficiaries. The full report can be found at http://www.cms.gov/PQRS.
CMS reports results of 2010 Medicare Physician Quality Reporting System and Electronic Prescribing (ERX) incentive program
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings
- Out of Network CO APCD Data Now Available