CMS has posted a full set of clinical quality measures included in the proposed rules for Stage 2 of the meaningful use program starting in 2014. These documents contain the measures and additional information for eligible providers,eligible hospitals and CAH’s about each measure beyond the descriptions listed on the National Quality Forum (NQF) website. Some of these measures are still in development; therefore, the descriptions provided in these tables may change before the final rule is published. When possible, links have been provided to for measures that have corresponding information on the NQF website. If a measure does not have an NQF number, it means that measure has not yet been endorsed. Public comments regarding these measures should be submitted using the same method required for all comments related to the proposed rule through the federal regulations website.
CMS posts proposed Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures for 2014
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement