CMS has posted a full set of clinical quality measures included in the proposed rules for Stage 2 of the meaningful use program starting in 2014. These documents contain the measures and additional information for eligible providers,eligible hospitals and CAH’s about each measure beyond the descriptions listed on the National Quality Forum (NQF) website. Some of these measures are still in development; therefore, the descriptions provided in these tables may change before the final rule is published. When possible, links have been provided to for measures that have corresponding information on the NQF website. If a measure does not have an NQF number, it means that measure has not yet been endorsed. Public comments regarding these measures should be submitted using the same method required for all comments related to the proposed rule through the federal regulations website.
CMS posts proposed Stage 2 Clinical Quality Measures for 2014
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm