The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin released the ‘2012 County Health Rankings’ (www.countyhealthrankings.org). This is the third in a series of annual reports that ranks counties nationwide on health outcomes and health behaviors. The report shows how counties ranks on factors that influence their overall health ranking.
2012 report on County health ranking released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – June 2021)
- Study Finds Medicare Advantage and Traditional Medicare Beneficiaries Have Comparable Health Care Experiences
- New Analysis Finds Southern States Have Lowest Insurance Coverage
- Antibiotics for Respiratory Conditions: NCQA Release Newly Revised Measure
- 2019 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report Released