The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin released the ‘2012 County Health Rankings’ (www.countyhealthrankings.org). This is the third in a series of annual reports that ranks counties nationwide on health outcomes and health behaviors. The report shows how counties ranks on factors that influence their overall health ranking.
2012 report on County health ranking released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- MoneyRates Releases Best States for Healthcare 2021 Ranking
- Joint Commission To Begin Public Reporting of Perinatal Care Measures in January 2021
- Oregon Moves Towards Curbing Health Care Costs Via Legislature
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- Hospitals to Report Covid-19 Vaccination Data