The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin released the ‘2012 County Health Rankings’ (www.countyhealthrankings.org). This is the third in a series of annual reports that ranks counties nationwide on health outcomes and health behaviors. The report shows how counties ranks on factors that influence their overall health ranking.
2012 report on County health ranking released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- National Employer Groups to Hospitals and ASCs: Participate in the 2021 Leapfrog Surveys
- CMS Sends Warning Letters to Hospitals Breaking Federal Rules Regarding Price Transparency
- Release of Health Care Provider Rates and Procedure Data
- Analysis of Data Finds Price of PCR Covid Test Varies by State
- Nursing Home Quality Data on Medicare Care Compare