The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin released the ‘2012 County Health Rankings’ (www.countyhealthrankings.org). This is the third in a series of annual reports that ranks counties nationwide on health outcomes and health behaviors. The report shows how counties ranks on factors that influence their overall health ranking.
2012 report on County health ranking released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Money/The Leapfrog Group Best Hospitals for Pediatrics
- Study Finds Non Profile and Government Hospitals Have Higher Commercially Negotiated Prices for Brain MRI Than For-Profit Hospitals
- Study Found Pregnancy-Related Deaths Spiked for Second Consecutive Year During COVID-19
- Rand/MedStar Health Research Highlights Ongoing Challenges Black People Face in Receiving Quality Health Care
- Study Finds Adverse Events in Nearly 1 in 4 Hospital Admissions