The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation and the University of Wisconsin released the ‘2012 County Health Rankings’ (www.countyhealthrankings.org). This is the third in a series of annual reports that ranks counties nationwide on health outcomes and health behaviors. The report shows how counties ranks on factors that influence their overall health ranking.
2012 report on County health ranking released
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- AHRQ HCUP 2020 Nationwide Readmissions Database (NRD) and NRD Cost-to-Charge Ratio (NRD CCR) Files Released
- NQF Updates Roadmap Designed to Amplify Patient Voice in Digital Healthcare Quality Measures
- CIVHC: Post-Pandemic Telehealth Visits Remain High With Majority of Visits for Mental Health
- New HCUP Statistical Brief: Hospital Stays Among Children
- Tenth PX Pulse Report: Consumer Perspectives on Patient Experience in the U.S.