Virginia Health Information (VHI) has released it’s annual Cardiac Care Report (www.vhi.org/cardiac). The report enables users to see how often hospitals provide cardiac care and to compare rates of mortality and 30-day readmission rates of 85 local hospitals in Virginia from 2005 to 2010. Data is reported for medical cardiology, invasive cardiology and open heart surgery. Statewide summaries are available which provide detail on hospitalizations for heart care by age, race, payer and gender for this time period.
Virginia Health Information release its annual Cardiac Care Report
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Hospital Price Transparency Bill Introduced in Virginia General Assembly
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2021 Industry Report: Comparing the Performance of Virginia’s Healthcare Providers
- Virginia Hospitals: Charity Care Dashboard
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Virginia Health Information Publishes HMO Cost and Quality Report