Virginia Health Information (VHI) has released it’s annual Cardiac Care Report (www.vhi.org/cardiac). The report enables users to see how often hospitals provide cardiac care and to compare rates of mortality and 30-day readmission rates of 85 local hospitals in Virginia from 2005 to 2010. Data is reported for medical cardiology, invasive cardiology and open heart surgery. Statewide summaries are available which provide detail on hospitalizations for heart care by age, race, payer and gender for this time period.
Virginia Health Information release its annual Cardiac Care Report
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Virginia Health Information Releases 2021 AHRQ QI Report
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2020 Patient Level Data for Quarter 2: First Release of Hospital Discharge Data that Includes CDC’s COVID-19 Diagnosis Code
- VHI Publishes 2020 Industry Report: Comparing the Performance of Virginia’s Healthcare Providers
- Prescription Drug Price Transparency Bill Moves Closer to Law
- VHI Publishes Annual Cardiac Care Report: Virginia Readmission Rates Fall for 5th Year in a Row