California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative (CCHRI) released its report on health plan performance in 2011. The report by CCHRI is based on results of HEDIS 2011 (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) and CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems), a set of standardized measures developed and maintained by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, (NCQA).
Report card on health plan performance and member experience in California released
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- No Surprise Corona Virus Testing Fees Under New Legislation in California
- Study Finds Surprise-Billing Laws May Have Impact on In-Network Contract Negotiations Between Payers and Providers
- CHCF Report Examines Access to Care in Medi-Cal Compared to Other Types of Health Insurance (2018)
- Study Finds After States Enacted Surprise-Billing Laws, Some Outpatient Service Prices Decreased
- Firelight Hospital Pricing