California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative (CCHRI) released its report on health plan performance in 2011. The report by CCHRI is based on results of HEDIS 2011 (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) and CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems), a set of standardized measures developed and maintained by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, (NCQA).
Report card on health plan performance and member experience in California released
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- Cal Hospital Compare Releases Fourth Patient Safety Honor Roll
- New CHCF Survey Show CA Residents Struggling with Medical Bills
- CHCF Release Quality Measures Focusing on Maternal & Children’s Health
- Report on California Health Insurance in 2021
- FAIR Health Launches Actionable Tools with Healthcare Cost Information for Older Adults and Family Caregivers