California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative (CCHRI) released its report on health plan performance in 2011. The report by CCHRI is based on results of HEDIS 2011 (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) and CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems), a set of standardized measures developed and maintained by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, (NCQA).
Report card on health plan performance and member experience in California released
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- CHCF 2020 Edition — Quality of Care: Providers
- Cal Hospital Compare Announces 2019 Maternity and Patient Safety, Opioid Care Honor Rolls
- CHCF Release Report on Maternity Care in California
- Seventh Quarterly Release of Hospital Quality Transparency Dashboard
- Clear Health Costs Partner with CBS News on Healthcare Price Transparency Initiative