California Cooperative Healthcare Reporting Initiative (CCHRI) released its report on health plan performance in 2011. The report by CCHRI is based on results of HEDIS 2011 (Healthcare Effectiveness Data and Information Set) and CAHPS (Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems), a set of standardized measures developed and maintained by the National Committee for Quality Assurance, (NCQA).
Report card on health plan performance and member experience in California released
More from CaliforniaMore posts in California »
- IHA California Regional Healthcare Cost & Quality Atlas Update Finds Better Quality, Lower Costs When Providers and Health Plans Share Financial Risk
- Study Links Higher Primary Care Spending to Better Care Quality in California
- California to Limit Health Care Costs with Proposed New Office of Health Care Affordability
- California’s Physician Practice Landscape
- Release of 2022 CHCF California Health Policy Survey