A set of measures for identifying healthcare cost drivers and opportunities to address them are the first of their kind to be endorsed by the National Quality Forum (NQF). As NQF-endorsed standards, the HealthPartners Total Cost of Care and Resource Use measures complement existing quality measures to provide a common reference point supporting the development of accountable care organizations (ACOs) and payment reform models. Providers, insurers, government agencies, employers, consumers and other organizations can use the measures to manage costs, drive affordability and improve delivery of healthcare. Full measurement methodology is available at healthpartners.com/tcoc , including background, technical guidelines, reference guides, sample applications and guidance for adoption and use by other organizations.
NQF endorse measures for identifying healthcare cost drivers and opportunities to address them
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns