Massachusetts Department of Public Health released report cards on hospital-acquired infections for 71 hospitals, showing how many patients contract potentially serious infections from surgery and other medical care that is intended to heal them. The report cards will be available on the Department’s Website at www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/. The reports are aimed at consumers and policy makers as well as hospital leaders.
Massachusetts DPH releases report cards on hospital-acquired infections
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- CHIA Publishes Massachusetts Hospital Profiles for FY2019
- Massachusetts Legislation Takes a Stand on Surprise Medical Billing
- New State and Federal Laws Working to Address Out-of-Network Billing in Massachusetts.
- CHIA Releases New Monthly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days