Massachusetts Department of Public Health released report cards on hospital-acquired infections for 71 hospitals, showing how many patients contract potentially serious infections from surgery and other medical care that is intended to heal them. The report cards will be available on the Department’s Website at www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/. The reports are aimed at consumers and policy makers as well as hospital leaders.
Massachusetts DPH releases report cards on hospital-acquired infections
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- CHIA Release Annual Report on Performance of MA Health Care System
- Results from the 2021 Massachusetts Health Insurance Survey
- Addition of Lown Institute Data on Civic, Care Leadership Measures to Spotlight Business Analytics Tool
- Release of Annual Report on the Performance of the Massachusetts Health Care System
- Health Insurance Coverage and Care in Massachusetts