Massachusetts Department of Public Health released report cards on hospital-acquired infections for 71 hospitals, showing how many patients contract potentially serious infections from surgery and other medical care that is intended to heal them. The report cards will be available on the Department’s Website at www.mass.gov/eohhs/gov/departments/dph/. The reports are aimed at consumers and policy makers as well as hospital leaders.
Massachusetts DPH releases report cards on hospital-acquired infections
More from MassachusettsMore posts in Massachusetts »
- CHIA Releases Quarterly Hospital & Health System Financial Performance Report
- Financial and Human Cost of Medical Errors – New Report
- Reduction of 30-day Readmission Among High-Risk ACO Patients Through Community Health Worker Support, Study Finds
- Health Care Comparative Statistics: Massachusetts and the United States
- CHIA Publishes Massachusetts Hospital Profiles for FY2019