The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will begin to display new quality measures based on MDS 3.0 nursing home resident assessments, with an anticipated release date in early Spring 2012. These new quality measures will replace the quality measures that currently appear on Nursing Home Compare. CMS will not calculate a 5 Star Overall Rating or a 5 Star Quality Measures Rating based on these data until late 2012.
CMS to report new nursing home quality measures on Nursing Home Compare
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns