The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) will begin to display new quality measures based on MDS 3.0 nursing home resident assessments, with an anticipated release date in early Spring 2012. These new quality measures will replace the quality measures that currently appear on Nursing Home Compare. CMS will not calculate a 5 Star Overall Rating or a 5 Star Quality Measures Rating based on these data until late 2012.
CMS to report new nursing home quality measures on Nursing Home Compare
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems