Hospitals participating in Medicare’s inpatient quality reporting program have until March 1 to preview their performance on the new Medicare spending per beneficiary measure and correct any errors before the data is added to the Hospital Compare website in April. The measure, which CMS expects to include in the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing program, assesses Part A and B payments for services provided to a Medicare beneficiary for a period spanning from three days before an inpatient admission to 30 days after discharge.
CMS launches preview period for new Medicare efficiency measure's data
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement