Hospitals participating in Medicare’s inpatient quality reporting program have until March 1 to preview their performance on the new Medicare spending per beneficiary measure and correct any errors before the data is added to the Hospital Compare website in April. The measure, which CMS expects to include in the Hospital Value-Based Purchasing program, assesses Part A and B payments for services provided to a Medicare beneficiary for a period spanning from three days before an inpatient admission to 30 days after discharge.
CMS launches preview period for new Medicare efficiency measure's data
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020