The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) data has been updated onto the AboutHealthSatisfaction.org Web site. The date range for the survey responses are from April 1, 2010, to March 31, 2011. This Web site utilizes HCAHPS survey results, helping consumers to make fair and objective comparisons between hospitals, based on patients’ feedback.
About Health Satisfaction Web site updated with latest CMS patient satisfaction data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- OPA Release 2021-2022 Edition Health Care Quality Report Cards for Medical Group Commercial and Medical Group – Medicare
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm