The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) data has been updated onto the AboutHealthSatisfaction.org Web site. The date range for the survey responses are from April 1, 2010, to March 31, 2011. This Web site utilizes HCAHPS survey results, helping consumers to make fair and objective comparisons between hospitals, based on patients’ feedback.
About Health Satisfaction Web site updated with latest CMS patient satisfaction data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)