The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) data has been updated onto the AboutHealthSatisfaction.org Web site. The date range for the survey responses are from April 1, 2010, to March 31, 2011. This Web site utilizes HCAHPS survey results, helping consumers to make fair and objective comparisons between hospitals, based on patients’ feedback.
About Health Satisfaction Web site updated with latest CMS patient satisfaction data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Hospital Safety Rankings: Brand Names Do Not Always Mean Good Quality
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2021
- CMS to Find Ways to Protect Consumers from Ground Ambulance Services Surprise Medical Billing
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- How Unnecessary Follow-Up Care Can Lead to Financial Harm