The Affordable Care Act requires the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services to identify and publish a core set of health quality measures for Medicaid-eligible adults. This background report documents the process, deliberations, and results of AHRQ’s National Advisory Council Subcommittee for Identifying Health Care Quality Measures for Medicaid-Eligible Adults.
National Advisory Council Subcommittee: Identifying Health Care Quality Measures for Medicaid-Eligible Adults
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings