The Affordable Care Act requires the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services to identify and publish a core set of health quality measures for Medicaid-eligible adults. This background report documents the process, deliberations, and results of AHRQ’s National Advisory Council Subcommittee for Identifying Health Care Quality Measures for Medicaid-Eligible Adults.
National Advisory Council Subcommittee: Identifying Health Care Quality Measures for Medicaid-Eligible Adults
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule