The Affordable Care Act requires the Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services to identify and publish a core set of health quality measures for Medicaid-eligible adults. This background report documents the process, deliberations, and results of AHRQ’s National Advisory Council Subcommittee for Identifying Health Care Quality Measures for Medicaid-Eligible Adults.
National Advisory Council Subcommittee: Identifying Health Care Quality Measures for Medicaid-Eligible Adults
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List