The Leapfrog Group has recognized 65 hospitals as top performers for 2011, based on quality and safety data gathered in its yearly hospital survey. This year’s total list of honorees tied last year’s record number, according to a news release from the Washington-based quality-improvement organization. Read full press release.
Leapfrog recognizes top-performing hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New AHRQ MEPS Statistical Brief Finds Number of Americans Receiving Treatment for Osteoarthritis Decreased Significantly from 2016-2020
- Study Finds Underreporting of Quality Measures Leading to Data Inaccuracies on Nursing Home Care Compare Website
- Study Finds Black Patients had Longer Admissions for Sepsis, Respiratory Failure, Compared with White Patients
- The Leapfrog Group Releases 2023 Maternity Care Report
- New Prescription Drug Pricing transparency report released by Virginia Health Information