The Leapfrog Group has recognized 65 hospitals as top performers for 2011, based on quality and safety data gathered in its yearly hospital survey. This year’s total list of honorees tied last year’s record number, according to a news release from the Washington-based quality-improvement organization. Read full press release.
Leapfrog recognizes top-performing hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- HCCI 2020 Health Care Cost and Utilization Report
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- AHRQ Release new HCUP Fast Stats
- Latest Hospice Data Refresh on Medicare Care Compare
- Parents of Hospitalized Children May Not Feel Equipped to Report Mistakes, According To Latest Leapfrog Group Patient Experience Report