The Leapfrog Group has recognized 65 hospitals as top performers for 2011, based on quality and safety data gathered in its yearly hospital survey. This year’s total list of honorees tied last year’s record number, according to a news release from the Washington-based quality-improvement organization. Read full press release.
Leapfrog recognizes top-performing hospitals
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Hospital Safety Rankings: Brand Names Do Not Always Mean Good Quality
- Fortune/IBM Watson Health 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospitals 2021
- CMS to Find Ways to Protect Consumers from Ground Ambulance Services Surprise Medical Billing
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- How Unnecessary Follow-Up Care Can Lead to Financial Harm