Fiercehealthcare.com writes the industry’s increased focus on patient satisfaction will not only help hospitals avoid reimbursement penalties; it also could help them attract patients.Displaying patient satisfaction scores and quality rankings from third-party, objective sources can influence patients to seek treatment at that facility, according to a Business2Community commentary.
Displaying patient satisfaction scores can increase business
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington