Fiercehealthcare.com writes the industry’s increased focus on patient satisfaction will not only help hospitals avoid reimbursement penalties; it also could help them attract patients.Displaying patient satisfaction scores and quality rankings from third-party, objective sources can influence patients to seek treatment at that facility, according to a Business2Community commentary.
Displaying patient satisfaction scores can increase business
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule