The National Quality Forum (NQF) has updated its list of Serious Reportable Events (SREs) to address the variety of settings in which patients receive care. SREs help the healthcare field assess, measure, and report performance on providing safe care. Read more about SREs by visiting the NQF Website.
NQF updates list of Serious Reportable Events
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington