The National Quality Forum (NQF) has updated its list of Serious Reportable Events (SREs) to address the variety of settings in which patients receive care. SREs help the healthcare field assess, measure, and report performance on providing safe care. Read more about SREs by visiting the NQF Website.
NQF updates list of Serious Reportable Events
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings
- Out of Network CO APCD Data Now Available