The National Quality Forum (NQF) has updated its list of Serious Reportable Events (SREs) to address the variety of settings in which patients receive care. SREs help the healthcare field assess, measure, and report performance on providing safe care. Read more about SREs by visiting the NQF Website.
NQF updates list of Serious Reportable Events
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020