The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov), which included updates to mortality and inspection data, has been published.
Included in this data update were:
- Updated adult heart surgery and angioplasty mortality data through 2008.
- Updated hospital surveillance and complaints data to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through June 30, 2010.
- Updated in-patient “Procedures” data to report NYS DOH SPARCS data on procedures performed from October 1, 2009 through September 30, 2010.
- Updated NYC maternity information to 2009 data.
- Updated enforcement actions data.
- Updated hospital and extension clinic data on names, addresses, available services, and certified beds.
- Updated the lists of state designations, including AIDS, Perinatal, Stroke, SAFE, and Trauma centers.
Hospital quality measures will be updated in early May, reporting for time-period July 1, 2009, to June 30, 2010.