Wyoming Hospital Association launched a new Web site (Wyopricepoint.com) that enables consumers to compare prices for 26 Wyoming hospitals. The site provides cost reports for hospitalizations ranging from chest pain to cesarean sections. The public can compare the results against other hospitals with similar patient volumes. The site also provides information on the average length of stay for patients. The site will be updated every six months.
Wyoming Hospital Association launch hospital price comparison Web site
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement