Wyoming Hospital Association launched a new Web site (Wyopricepoint.com) that enables consumers to compare prices for 26 Wyoming hospitals. The site provides cost reports for hospitalizations ranging from chest pain to cesarean sections. The public can compare the results against other hospitals with similar patient volumes. The site also provides information on the average length of stay for patients. The site will be updated every six months.
Wyoming Hospital Association launch hospital price comparison Web site
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems