Wyoming Hospital Association launched a new Web site (Wyopricepoint.com) that enables consumers to compare prices for 26 Wyoming hospitals. The site provides cost reports for hospitalizations ranging from chest pain to cesarean sections. The public can compare the results against other hospitals with similar patient volumes. The site also provides information on the average length of stay for patients. The site will be updated every six months.
Wyoming Hospital Association launch hospital price comparison Web site
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns