The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov), which included updates to quality and inspection data, has been published. Hospital quality measures reported are for time-period April 1, 2009, to March 31, 2010.
Also included in this data update were:
- Number of procedures performed from July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010.
- Hospital surveillance and complaints data updated to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through March 31, 2010.
- Enforcement action data.
- Hospital and extension clinic and available services information.
- Hospital details, medical school affiliations and system affiliations.
- Added breastfeeding statistics to maternity data set.
- Updated the lists of state designations, including AIDS, Perinatal, Stroke, SAFE, and Trauma centers.