Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) released its seventh annual adverse health events report. The report – Adverse Health Events in Minnesota – summarizes the number and type of events that occurred between October 2009 and October 2010 in Minnesota hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and community behavioral health hospitals. The legislation creating the adverse health events reporting system was signed into law in 2003. The law requires all Minnesota hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers to report to MDH whenever any of 28 serious events, as listed by the National Quality Forum, occurs.
Minnesota Dept of Health releases never events report
More from MinnesotaMore posts in Minnesota »
- Survey Finds Regional Differences in How Minnesota Adults Experience Healthcare Affordability Burdens
- Research Reveals Big Price Differences Across Minnesota Hospitals
- MN Community Measurement Releases 2019 Minnesota Health Care Quality Report
- MN Community Measurement released its 2019 Health Care Cost & Utilization Report
- MN Community Measurement Seeks Community Involvement in Prioritizing Future Measurement Needs