Minnesota Department of Health (MDH) released its seventh annual adverse health events report. The report – Adverse Health Events in Minnesota – summarizes the number and type of events that occurred between October 2009 and October 2010 in Minnesota hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers and community behavioral health hospitals. The legislation creating the adverse health events reporting system was signed into law in 2003. The law requires all Minnesota hospitals and ambulatory surgical centers to report to MDH whenever any of 28 serious events, as listed by the National Quality Forum, occurs.
Minnesota Dept of Health releases never events report
More from MinnesotaMore posts in Minnesota »
- Minnesota Health Care Quality Report: Results for Care Delivered in 2021
- New Report on Adverse Health Events in 2021 in Minnesota Hospitals
- Castlight Health to Enable New Capabilities for Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Minnesota
- MN Measurement: SPOTLIGHT REPORT – 2020 Results for Claims-Based Quality Measures
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations