The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment released updated health facility-acquired infections report, reporting infection rates from August 1, 2009 through July 31, 2010. Legislature passed a law in 2006 requiring hospitals and other medical centers to report their HAI’s for a variety of procedures. Data is compared to the national rate, and medical facilities receive a one-word term to describe how they measure up: better, same or worse.
Colorado DPHE releases report on HAIs in Colorado healthcare facilities
Full report is available at https://www.colorado.gov/cdphe.
More from ColoradoMore posts in Colorado »
- Report Finds Colorado Hospitals Charge More, Have Higher Costs and Report Higher Profit Margins Than Any Other State
- CO APCD Data In Action, New Data Available
- APCD Data Highlights Use of Telehealth Services in Colorado
- New Telehealth Analysis Shows Visits in Colorado Were on the Rise Pre-COVID
- Greater Health Care Transparency for CO as CIVHC Releases Expanded Shop for Care Tool