Virginia Health Information (VHI) released its 2010 Industry Report: Virginia Hospital & Nursing Facilities, which contains efficiency rankings along with information on providers’ costs, profits and charity care, including data on the efficiency of ambulatory surgical centers, hospitals and nursing facilities. The report contains a Composite Efficiency and Productivity (CEP) Score — an overall efficiency ranking for hospitals which considers indicators on cost, productivity and utilization, as well as a total of eighteen hospital indicators including charity care contributions, staffing levels, profit margins and average costs and payments per admission.
Virginia Health Information releases 2010 annual report on efficiency of health care providers
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Virginia Health Information Publishes HMO Cost and Quality Report
- Virginia Health Information Releases 2021 AHRQ QI Report
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2020 Patient Level Data for Quarter 2: First Release of Hospital Discharge Data that Includes CDC’s COVID-19 Diagnosis Code
- VHI Publishes 2020 Industry Report: Comparing the Performance of Virginia’s Healthcare Providers