Next month, HHS plans to conduct a soft launch of a new government health information portal, HealthData.gov, which will make publish open government health data, to encourage innovative uses of this data to advance the public good. The new website is part of the Open Government Initiative, which requires federal agencies to provide the public with information in a more transparent, interactive and accessible manner.
HHS to launch government health information portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement