Next month, HHS plans to conduct a soft launch of a new government health information portal, HealthData.gov, which will make publish open government health data, to encourage innovative uses of this data to advance the public good. The new website is part of the Open Government Initiative, which requires federal agencies to provide the public with information in a more transparent, interactive and accessible manner.
HHS to launch government health information portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns