Next month, HHS plans to conduct a soft launch of a new government health information portal, HealthData.gov, which will make publish open government health data, to encourage innovative uses of this data to advance the public good. The new website is part of the Open Government Initiative, which requires federal agencies to provide the public with information in a more transparent, interactive and accessible manner.
HHS to launch government health information portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings
- Out of Network CO APCD Data Now Available