Kaiser Health News reports Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) is seeking, via regulations, to publish additional in-depth health insurance data that includes the number of people enrolled in each insurance plan. This additional data would be available via healthcare.gov, which already allows consumers to compare plan premiums, benefits etc. under the new health care law.
HHS Seeking To Publish New Health Insurance Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund Release 2023 Scorecard on State Health System Performance
- U.S. News Announces the 2023-2024 Best Children’s Hospitals
- KFF Survey Finds Most Consumers Across Types of Insurance Had Problem with Coverage in Past Year
- Study Finds Transgender People More Likely to be Admitted When Seeking Emergency Care
- FAIR Health Launches Interactive Tool Tracking Cost of Giving Birth State by State