Kaiser Health News reports Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) is seeking, via regulations, to publish additional in-depth health insurance data that includes the number of people enrolled in each insurance plan. This additional data would be available via healthcare.gov, which already allows consumers to compare plan premiums, benefits etc. under the new health care law.
HHS Seeking To Publish New Health Insurance Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CMS-1754-F Final Rule for Changes to Home Health Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1748-F Final Rule for FY 2022 Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities Quality Reporting Program
- CMS-1746-F: Final Rule for FY 2022 Skilled Nursing Facility Quality Reporting Program
- Report Finds Declining Volume in Pediatric, Maternal and Newborn Departments in U.S Health Systems, Uptake in Pediatric ICU Visits
- New Release: Massachusetts Acute Care Hospital Quarterly Update (October 2018 – March 2021)