Kaiser Health News reports Department of Health & Human Services (HHS) is seeking, via regulations, to publish additional in-depth health insurance data that includes the number of people enrolled in each insurance plan. This additional data would be available via healthcare.gov, which already allows consumers to compare plan premiums, benefits etc. under the new health care law.
HHS Seeking To Publish New Health Insurance Data
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Study Identifies Factors Associated With Overuse of Health Care Within US Health Systems
- Study Found Negative Patient Descriptors Used in Black Patient EHRs, Documenting Racial Bias
- Interactive Tool Provides New Data on Hospital Trends for COVID-19 and Other Conditions
- Altarum Healthcare Value Hub New Release: Michigan and Maine Consumer Healthcare Experience State Surveys
- Study Finds Increased Use of New Cancer Drugs Without Documented Clinical Benefit, With Major Cost Implications for Patients