AARP and Consumer Reports have launched the Drug Savings Tool (drugsavings.aarp.org) to allow users to compare prescription drugs based on cost, safety and effectiveness. Users can select any of the 500 drugs in the Consumer Reports database, and teh tool provides users with information on a drug’s cost and efficacy.
AARP, Consumer Reports Launch Online Prescription Drugs Comparison Tool
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns