AARP and Consumer Reports have launched the Drug Savings Tool (drugsavings.aarp.org) to allow users to compare prescription drugs based on cost, safety and effectiveness. Users can select any of the 500 drugs in the Consumer Reports database, and teh tool provides users with information on a drug’s cost and efficacy.
AARP, Consumer Reports Launch Online Prescription Drugs Comparison Tool
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington