The latest data update to the New York State Hospitals Profile Web site (hospitals.nyhealth.gov), which included updates to quality and inspection data, was published today. Hospital quality measures reported are for time-period January 1, 2009, to December 31, 2009.
Also included in this data update were:
* Number of procedures performed from January 1, 2009 to March 31, 2010.
* Hospital surveillance and complaints data to report citations and complaints from January 1, 2005 through December 31, 2009.
* Maternity data through calendar year 2008 (New York City) and 2009 (rest of NY State).
* Hospital and extension clinic, available services and certified beds.
* Hospital details, medical school affiliations and system affiliations.