HealthGrades has released the Thirtheenth Annual HealthGrades Hospital Quality in America study on patient outcomes at America’s hospitals, focusing on objective mortality and complication rates at all of the nation’s 5,000 nonfederal hospitals using 40 million hospitalization records obtained from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services. The study identified national and state-level trends in hospital care quality and established quality ratings for each hospital, across 26 different procedures and diagnoses over a three-year period (2007-2009).
HealthGrades release its 13th Annual Hospital Quality in America Study
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- CIVHC Release: Medicare Reference-Based Price Analysis
- WalletHub: 2021’s Best & Worst States for Children’s Health Care
- Study Finds Many Women Lack Insurance Coverage Before or After Pregnancy
- U.S. Records Rise in Maternal Death Rate from 2018 to 2019
- Study Finds Many Older Americans Using Physician Online Ratings When Choosing Physicians