Virginia Health Information have released their updated Compare HMOs report on HMO quality and satisfaction, reporting data for 2009. The report is available online at http://www.vhi.org/hmo_compare.asp. The Compare HMOs report also contains five years’ worth of information, including measurements on member satisfaction, access to and effectiveness of care, and administrative data such as medical cost ratios.
Virginia Health Information release Compare HMOs report on HMO performance on quality, cost and satisfaction
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Virginia Hospitals: Charity Care Dashboard
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits
- Virginia Health Information Publishes HMO Cost and Quality Report
- Virginia Health Information Releases 2021 AHRQ QI Report
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2020 Patient Level Data for Quarter 2: First Release of Hospital Discharge Data that Includes CDC’s COVID-19 Diagnosis Code