Virginia Health Information have released their updated Compare HMOs report on HMO quality and satisfaction, reporting data for 2009. The report is available online at http://www.vhi.org/hmo_compare.asp. The Compare HMOs report also contains five years’ worth of information, including measurements on member satisfaction, access to and effectiveness of care, and administrative data such as medical cost ratios.
Virginia Health Information release Compare HMOs report on HMO performance on quality, cost and satisfaction
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- Prescription Drug Price Transparency Bill Moves Closer to Law
- VHI Publishes Annual Cardiac Care Report: Virginia Readmission Rates Fall for 5th Year in a Row
- Virginia Health Information Launches Interactive Dashboard Comparing Hospital Quality Data
- VHI Releases 2020 Healthcare Pricing Transparency Report
- VCHI to Partner with Leading Experts to Advance Primary Care Measures That Matter