Virginia Health Information have released their updated Compare HMOs report on HMO quality and satisfaction, reporting data for 2009. The report is available online at http://www.vhi.org/hmo_compare.asp. The Compare HMOs report also contains five years’ worth of information, including measurements on member satisfaction, access to and effectiveness of care, and administrative data such as medical cost ratios.
Virginia Health Information release Compare HMOs report on HMO performance on quality, cost and satisfaction
More from VirginiaMore posts in Virginia »
- New Prescription Drug Pricing transparency report released by Virginia Health Information
- Hospital Price Transparency Bill Introduced in Virginia General Assembly
- Virginia Health Information Publishes 2021 Industry Report: Comparing the Performance of Virginia’s Healthcare Providers
- Virginia Hospitals: Charity Care Dashboard
- Virginia Health Information’s Potentially Avoidable Emergency Department Visits