The Department of Health and Human Services has commenced posting pricing information for 4,400 individual and family health plans offered by more than 225 insurance carriers at www.healthcare.gov. Plan information will be updated monthly.
Consumers will be able to get the following details on each plan:
- Monthly premium estimate.
- Maximum out-of-pocket cost.
- Major types of covered services.
- Percent of plan applications denied in the past three months.
- Percent of plan applicants charged more than the base price.