iHealthBeat writes CMS has suspended plans to publish new information on hospital-acquired conditions to CMS Hospital Compare Web site. CMS released its hospital quality data refresh on September 28th, but postponed the release of hospital-acquired conditions due to data file error. CMS has yet to announce a new date for releasing the hospital-acquired conditions information.
CMS Delays Updating Website on Hospital-Acquired Conditions
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns