The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) data has been updated onto the AboutHealthSatisfaction Web site today (www.abouthealthsatisfaction.org). The date range for the survey responses are from October 1, 2008, to Sept 30, 2009. This Web site utilizes HCAHPS survey results, helping consumers to make fair and objective comparisons between hospitals, based on patients’ feedback.
About Health Satisfaction Web site updated
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?