The Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (HCAHPS) data has been updated onto the AboutHealthSatisfaction Web site today (www.abouthealthsatisfaction.org). The date range for the survey responses are from October 1, 2008, to Sept 30, 2009. This Web site utilizes HCAHPS survey results, helping consumers to make fair and objective comparisons between hospitals, based on patients’ feedback.
About Health Satisfaction Web site updated
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings