Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can now search for and compare data from more than 900 hospitals on the incidence of central line–associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs)—one of the most lethal hospital-acquired complications. The data show wide variation in CLABSI incidence, in spite of strong evidence on how to prevent them. The data are available on WhyNotTheBest.org through a partnership among The Commonwealth Fund, The Leapfrog Group, and Consumers Union. Click here for information on how to locate hospitals reporting CLABSI data.
Hospital Infection Rates Now Available on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Leapfrog Issues Call to Action to Preserve Critical Patient Safety Measure
- New Report Finds Racial Equity Essential to Hospital Quality
- MedicareGuide: Best and Worst States for Elderly Healthcare
- Mental Health A Leading Cause Of Maternal Death In Illinois, New Report Finds
- Reduction of 30-day Readmission Among High-Risk ACO Patients Through Community Health Worker Support, Study Finds