Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can now search for and compare data from more than 900 hospitals on the incidence of central line–associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs)—one of the most lethal hospital-acquired complications. The data show wide variation in CLABSI incidence, in spite of strong evidence on how to prevent them. The data are available on WhyNotTheBest.org through a partnership among The Commonwealth Fund, The Leapfrog Group, and Consumers Union. Click here for information on how to locate hospitals reporting CLABSI data.
Hospital Infection Rates Now Available on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Begins Accepting Public Comments to Review Quality Measures Used in Federal Programs
- Cancer Death Rates Among Black People Declined Over Time, Remains Higher Than Other Racial and Ethnic Groups
- U.S. News rates Senior Living Communities
- New FAIR Health Study Reports 76 Percent of Patients Diagnosed with Post-COVID Conditions Had Never Been Hospitalized for COVID-19
- HCCI Analysis Finds Price of Childbirth in the U.S. Tops $13,000 in 2020