Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can now search for and compare data from more than 900 hospitals on the incidence of central line–associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs)—one of the most lethal hospital-acquired complications. The data show wide variation in CLABSI incidence, in spite of strong evidence on how to prevent them. The data are available on WhyNotTheBest.org through a partnership among The Commonwealth Fund, The Leapfrog Group, and Consumers Union. Click here for information on how to locate hospitals reporting CLABSI data.
Hospital Infection Rates Now Available on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Oklahoma House of Reps Passes Bill for Greater Health Care Price Transparency
- AHRQ Stats: Hospitalization for Cancer
- Study Finds Employer-Provider Direct Payment Program Associated With Lower Episode Costs
- Study Finds National Heart Failure Hospitalizations Increased From 2014 Onwards
- Consumer Survey Reveals Worries About Rising Health Care Costs