Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can now search for and compare data from more than 900 hospitals on the incidence of central line–associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs)—one of the most lethal hospital-acquired complications. The data show wide variation in CLABSI incidence, in spite of strong evidence on how to prevent them. The data are available on WhyNotTheBest.org through a partnership among The Commonwealth Fund, The Leapfrog Group, and Consumers Union. Click here for information on how to locate hospitals reporting CLABSI data.
Hospital Infection Rates Now Available on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- FAIR Health Analysis Finds Twenty-Nine Percent of Patients Receiving Medical Care Did Not Visit a Primary Care Provider
- Leapfrog Group Publishes Final Changes to 2023 Leapfrog Hospital Survey and ASC Survey
- AHRQ Chartbook on Patient Safety Shows Lag in Healthcare Industry’s Effort to Improve Care Quality
- AHRQ Stats: Disparities in Insurance Coverage Among Mothers at Time of Birth
- Healthgrades Announces Top Hospitals Delivering Best-in-Class Patient Experience and Patient Safety