Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can now search for and compare data from more than 900 hospitals on the incidence of central line–associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs)—one of the most lethal hospital-acquired complications. The data show wide variation in CLABSI incidence, in spite of strong evidence on how to prevent them. The data are available on WhyNotTheBest.org through a partnership among The Commonwealth Fund, The Leapfrog Group, and Consumers Union. Click here for information on how to locate hospitals reporting CLABSI data.
Hospital Infection Rates Now Available on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NQF Completes Review of 32 Quality Measures to Consider Removing From Federal Health Programs
- CMS to Make More Medicare Nursing Home Ownership Data Publicly Available
- 5 States With Lowest Healthcare Costs in U.S.
- New BCBSA Report Finds Racial, Ethnic Disparities in Maternal Health Complications Rose During Pandemic
- New Report Highlights How Hospitals’ High Fees Are Bleeding Families Dry