Users of WhyNotTheBest.org can now search for and compare data from more than 900 hospitals on the incidence of central line–associated bloodstream infections (CLABSIs)—one of the most lethal hospital-acquired complications. The data show wide variation in CLABSI incidence, in spite of strong evidence on how to prevent them. The data are available on WhyNotTheBest.org through a partnership among The Commonwealth Fund, The Leapfrog Group, and Consumers Union. Click here for information on how to locate hospitals reporting CLABSI data.
Hospital Infection Rates Now Available on WhyNotTheBest.org
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New Health Care Transparency Requirements: Recommendations for Optimizing Pricing Data to Reduce System Costs
- Non-COVID Emergency Department Visits Decreased During Pandemic, but More Visits Required Admission
- New Data Briefs Measure Hospitalizations and In-Hospital Deaths in Early Months of COVID-19
- Analysis Finds Unvaccinated COVID-19 Hospitalizations Cost Billions of Dollars
- Louisiana Special Report on Health Access Disparities