Ambulatory Surgery Center Association has released the ASC Quality Collaboration Quality report for Q4 2009, enabling consumers to compare different surgery centers in their area. This report presents aggregated performance data for six ASC facility-level quality measures developed by the ASC Quality Collaboration and endorsed by the National Quality Forum, reporting for October 1, 2009 through December 30, 2009.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Association releases ASC Quality Collaboration Quality Report for Q4 2009
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns