Ambulatory Surgery Center Association has released the ASC Quality Collaboration Quality report for Q4 2009, enabling consumers to compare different surgery centers in their area. This report presents aggregated performance data for six ASC facility-level quality measures developed by the ASC Quality Collaboration and endorsed by the National Quality Forum, reporting for October 1, 2009 through December 30, 2009.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Association releases ASC Quality Collaboration Quality Report for Q4 2009
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement