Ambulatory Surgery Center Association has released the ASC Quality Collaboration Quality report for Q4 2009, enabling consumers to compare different surgery centers in their area. This report presents aggregated performance data for six ASC facility-level quality measures developed by the ASC Quality Collaboration and endorsed by the National Quality Forum, reporting for October 1, 2009 through December 30, 2009.
Ambulatory Surgery Center Association releases ASC Quality Collaboration Quality Report for Q4 2009
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems
- Report on Performance of Health Plans in Washington