New Jersey Department of Health and Social Services released the state’s 11th Annual report on cornary artery bypass graft surgery. The report – Cardiac Surgery in New Jersey 2007 – examines death rates within 30 days of surgery, infection rates and hospital length-of-stay.
NJ DHSS releases report on cardiac surgeries in New Jersey in 2007
More from New JerseyMore posts in New Jersey »
- New Jersey Has Highest Average Allowed Amount for Complex COVID-19 Hospitalizations in State-by-State Analysis
- NJ Governor Signs Executive Order to Curb Health Care Cost Growth
- AHRQ Stats: Impact of the Onset of the COVID-19 Pandemic on Older Adult Hospitalizations
- Study Examines Arbitration Decisions over Out-of-Network Medical Bills Based on NJ Arbitration Cases
- New Jersey Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey