New Jersey Department of Health and Social Services released the state’s 11th Annual report on cornary artery bypass graft surgery. The report – Cardiac Surgery in New Jersey 2007 – examines death rates within 30 days of surgery, infection rates and hospital length-of-stay.
NJ DHSS releases report on cardiac surgeries in New Jersey in 2007
More from New JerseyMore posts in New Jersey »
- Study Examines Arbitration Decisions over Out-of-Network Medical Bills Based on NJ Arbitration Cases
- New Jersey Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey
- NJ DOH Releases Report Card of Hospital Maternity Care in New Jersey
- NJ Hospital CEO Calls for Greater Price Transparency
- State Efforts to Protect Consumers from Surprise Balance Billing