The New Jersey Department of Health and Senior Services released the 2008 Patient Safety Reporting System Summary Report. Findings from the report shows the number of hospitals reporting has increased. However, the report does reveal that there continues to be cause for concern in the number and types of medical errors reported to the State by New Jersey hospitals. In 2004, New Jersey introduced patient safety reporting legislation.
NJ DHSS releases 2008 Patient Safety Report
More from New JerseyMore posts in New Jersey »
- Study Examines Arbitration Decisions over Out-of-Network Medical Bills Based on NJ Arbitration Cases
- New Jersey Consumer Healthcare Experience State Survey
- NJ DOH Releases Report Card of Hospital Maternity Care in New Jersey
- NJ Hospital CEO Calls for Greater Price Transparency
- State Efforts to Protect Consumers from Surprise Balance Billing