The NYS Department of Health has released two reports which examine outcomes in adult cardiac surgery and angioplasty procedures conducted at hospitals in the state during the period 2005 through 2007.
New York State Department of Health releases 2005-2007 PCI and Surgery reports
More from New YorkMore posts in New York »
- Study Finds Surprise-Billing Laws May Have Impact on In-Network Contract Negotiations Between Payers and Providers
- Study Finds After States Enacted Surprise-Billing Laws, Some Outpatient Service Prices Decreased
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Study Finds Social Determinants Matter For Hospital Readmission Policy
- ClearHealthCosts Finds NY Health Insurers Requested Average 12% Rate Increases on Individual Plans for 2021