The NYS Department of Health has released two reports which examine outcomes in adult cardiac surgery and angioplasty procedures conducted at hospitals in the state during the period 2005 through 2007.
New York State Department of Health releases 2005-2007 PCI and Surgery reports
More from New YorkMore posts in New York »
- Report Finds Wide Variation in Prices for Childbirth Across and Within NYC Boroughs
- Study Finds Social Determinants Matter For Hospital Readmission Policy
- ClearHealthCosts Finds NY Health Insurers Requested Average 12% Rate Increases on Individual Plans for 2021
- Homeless Patients More Likely to be Readmitted to Hospital Within 30 days
- New bill Would Require NYC Dept of Health Maintain a Pediatric Emergency Rooms List