Conclusion of a new study released by the National Business Group on Health found some U.S. hospitals can be profitable and deliver high value for both Medicare and commercial payers for inpatient care, while others may provide high value for Medicare, but are profitable by charging commercial payers considerably more.
National Business Group on Health, Milliman Release Report on Hospital Value
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List
- Fraser Institute: Annual Comparison of International Health Care Systems