Conclusion of a new study released by the National Business Group on Health found some U.S. hospitals can be profitable and deliver high value for both Medicare and commercial payers for inpatient care, while others may provide high value for Medicare, but are profitable by charging commercial payers considerably more.
National Business Group on Health, Milliman Release Report on Hospital Value
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns
- Calls for Medical Devices Registry in UK to Reduce Risk of Patient Harm
- Research Finds 4 in 10 patients Harmed by Medical Errors, Many Preventable, in Primary and Outpatient Settings