Conclusion of a new study released by the National Business Group on Health found some U.S. hospitals can be profitable and deliver high value for both Medicare and commercial payers for inpatient care, while others may provide high value for Medicare, but are profitable by charging commercial payers considerably more.
National Business Group on Health, Milliman Release Report on Hospital Value
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Newsweek’s World’s Best Specialized Hospitals 2023
- Patient Satisfaction With Quality of Care at the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Study Finds Nursing Homes Underreport Patient Safety Events, Pressure Ulcers
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement