Louisiana Department of Health and Hospitals (DHH) launched www.HealthFinderLA.gov, which provides information on the cost, quality and performance of health care facilities such as hospitals and nursing homes, as well as health plans and prescription drugs. The site will provide key performance data on health care facilities and health plans, including death rates, readmission rates, dozens of nationally accepted quality and performance measures for health plans, and complication rates for procedures. The site contains data from 113 of the state’s 131 acute care/critical access hospitals, 285 of the 292 nursing homes in the state, nine private health plans, the state’s Medicaid program, and more than 1,000 pharmacies statewide.
Louisana DHH makes health care cost, quality and performance data available online
More from LouisianaMore posts in Louisiana »
- U.S. News Identifies States With the Highest Maternal Mortality Rates
- Five States to Participate in Pilot to Create a Rating System for Addiction Treatment Programs
- Louisiana DOH Releases Maternal Mortality Data
- Louisiana Hospital Inform
- PA Department of Health release 2009 Healthcare-Associated Infections report