IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released a seventh Care Link module on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (http://pao.ipro.org). The newest care link allows practices to apply for recognition of outstanding care for patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Existing modules include Diabetes, Cardiac, Hypertension, Conorary Artery Disease, Asthma and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links. For more information, visit http://pao.ipro.org.
IPRO/BtE release 7th Care Link module on IPRO eServices Clincal Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Study Finds No Decline in Outcomes for Stroke Patients in VA Health System During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Results From International Pilot Survey on Health Care Environmental Hygiene at Facility Level Highlights Need for Improvement
- Rates of Adverse Events in Hospitalized Patients After Summer-Time Resident Changeover in the United States: Is There a July Effect?
- HCCI Report Finds Birthing People in the U.S. Pay Nearly $2,000 Out-of-Pocket to Have a Baby
- Healthgrades Announces 2022 State Hospitals Rankings List