IPRO and Bridges to Excellence (BtE) have released a seventh Care Link module on the IPRO eServices Clinical Data Portal (http://pao.ipro.org). The newest care link allows practices to apply for recognition of outstanding care for patients with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease. Existing modules include Diabetes, Cardiac, Hypertension, Conorary Artery Disease, Asthma and Congestive Heart Failure Care Links. For more information, visit http://pao.ipro.org.
IPRO/BtE release 7th Care Link module on IPRO eServices Clincal Data Portal
More from GeneralMore posts in General »
- Israeli Health Ministry Release Annual National Program for Quality Indicators Report
- WHO Report: Rise in Caesarean Section Rates, Amid Growing Inequalities in Access
- Peterson-KFF Health System Tracker Brief: Results of Effectiveness of Health Price Transparency Rule
- AIHW: International Health Data Comparisons 2020
- Diagnostic Errors, Maternal Health Top ECRI’s 2020 Patient Safety Concerns