HealthGrades named America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2010 in its annual report, which examined objective patient outcomes over three years at all 5,000 of the nation’s nonfederal hospitals. Finding from their research indicate the 50 Best Hospitals had mortality rates that were, on average, 27 percent lower than other hospitals.
HealthGrades releases its fourth annual report – includes America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- NASHP Hospital Cost Tool Gives Insight on Spend on Patient Care Services
- Consumer Health Ratings to Close After 16 Years
- Study Finds CMS Hospital Ratings Highly Sensitive to Methodological Choices in Calculation
- CMS Proposed Rule to Suppress Public Reporting of Key Measures of Preventable Hospital-Caused Harm
- Call for Hospitals to Make Radical Transparency Real and Accessible to Improve Patient Safety