HealthGrades named America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2010 in its annual report, which examined objective patient outcomes over three years at all 5,000 of the nation’s nonfederal hospitals. Finding from their research indicate the 50 Best Hospitals had mortality rates that were, on average, 27 percent lower than other hospitals.
HealthGrades releases its fourth annual report – includes America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Commonwealth Fund: Health Care in the U.S. Compared to Other High-Income Countries
- Report Finds U.S. Out-of-Pocket Healthcare Spending Increases By 10% To $491 Billion
- CMS Removes Hospital Price Transparency Requirement From 2022 Inpatient Payment Rule
- Quality Reporting Resources for ASCs
- Study Finds Within Individual Health Systems Black and White Patients Received Different Opioid Doses