HealthGrades named America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2010 in its annual report, which examined objective patient outcomes over three years at all 5,000 of the nation’s nonfederal hospitals. Finding from their research indicate the 50 Best Hospitals had mortality rates that were, on average, 27 percent lower than other hospitals.
HealthGrades releases its fourth annual report – includes America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- Report Finds Urgent Care Centers Not Associated With Decrease in Total Healthcare Costs
- Maryland Quality Reporting
- Press Ganey Report Finds Hospital Safety Declined Significantly After Year of Pandemic
- CMS Proposed Rule To Include New SNF Measures, Modification to Public Reporting for SNF QRP Quality Measures
- CMS Proposed Rule Includes Changes to Public Reporting of Home Health Quality Measures, Hospice Patient Experience Measures