HealthGrades named America’s 50 Best Hospitals for 2010 in its annual report, which examined objective patient outcomes over three years at all 5,000 of the nation’s nonfederal hospitals. Finding from their research indicate the 50 Best Hospitals had mortality rates that were, on average, 27 percent lower than other hospitals.
HealthGrades releases its fourth annual report – includes America’s 50 Best Hospitals Award
More from United StatesMore posts in United States »
- New AHRQ MEPS Statistical Brief Finds Number of Americans Receiving Treatment for Osteoarthritis Decreased Significantly from 2016-2020
- Study Finds Underreporting of Quality Measures Leading to Data Inaccuracies on Nursing Home Care Compare Website
- Study Finds Black Patients had Longer Admissions for Sepsis, Respiratory Failure, Compared with White Patients
- The Leapfrog Group Releases 2023 Maternity Care Report
- New Prescription Drug Pricing transparency report released by Virginia Health Information